Would you like to work with our customers in the US? Do you like to challenge in your work- life?
Logiwa is a Chicago based B2B SaaS warehouse and inventory management solutions company. Following our most recent investment round in USA, we are creating a larger development team in Turkey. As we are growing rapidly (16% MoM), we are looking for Technical Support Engineer who will add value to our team and business. Our development office is located in Istanbul / Pendik / Kurtkoy.
- Reviews and consults with customers concerning design, development and maintenance of Logiwa’s products/services,
- Develops solutions to defined tasks, typical problems and projects appropriate in scope and complexity,
- Provides resolution of all technical and process related issues, using appropriate escalation points when necessary,
- Reviews and consults with customers and technology group to clarify and/or resolve problems, review and evaluate log files to review operational and performance requirements,
- Participates in products, solutions or services training to maintain technical knowledge and competence,
- May assist in determining the feasibility of proposal, conferring with customers and technology group to clarify and/or resolve problem,
- Receives initial direction and work may be reviewed for accuracy and quality. Interacts mostly with immediate management, project leaders and other professionals within the department or function,
- Perform other duties as assigned by management,
- Most of our customers are on US, working hours will be from 17:00 to 02:00, Full remote work possibility,
- Ability to communicate clearly (both verbal and written) with Native English speakers,
- 3+ years recent relevant experience providing technical customer support,
- Work tickets via web-based ticketing system,
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and technology,
- Strong technical knowledge on SQL queries and SSMS,
- Experience with reporting tools such as Fast Reports,
- Male candidates should have no military obligations or postponed for at least two years,
- Warehouse operation knowledge is a big plus.
- WMS software application experience is a big plus.