Logiwa is a Chicago based B2B SaaS warehouse and inventory management solutions company. Following our most recent investment round in USA, we are creating a larger development team in Turkey. As we are growing rapidly (16% MoM), we are looking for a Software Development Engineer who will add value to our team and business. Our development office is located in Istanbul / Kartal.
- Taking a part in the WMS product development in back-end and front-end,
- Attending Technical meetings with our customers when necessary,
- Developing a sustainable architecture best fit for SAAS environment,
- Assist with creation and maintenance of project documentation including status reports and project schedules.
- BS or MS degree from Computer Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Mathematics Engineering or other related departments,
- Min 3 years proven experience as developer in software projects,
- Knowledge of SQL programming and SQL Server,
- Experience in C#, WPF, ASP. MVC, AngularJS,
- Understanding of Web Services; RESTFUL Architecture, JSON, SOAP and XML with their use in integration and mobile systems,
- WMS know-how is a plus,
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills with good interpersonal skills,
- Good command of written and spoken English knowledge,
- Well-developed learning skills and attitudes,
- Completed military service for male candidates,
- No restriction to travel
If you’re looking for a company where you will be challenged, respected, valued and that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and working with a great team that doesn’t play politics, this is an opportunity for you.