Would you like to work with our customers in the US? Do you like to challenge in your work- life?
Logiwa is a Chicago based B2B SaaS warehouse and inventory management solutions company. Following our most recent investment round in USA, we are creating a larger development team in Turkey. As we are growing rapidly (16% MoM), we are looking for Software Support Engineer who will add value to our team and business. Our development office is located in Istanbul / Pendik / Kurtkoy.
- Work tickets via a web-based ticketing system,
- Keep thorough, clear, and complete records in the ticketing system of all actions taken,
- When assigned, join online meetings with clients,
- Validate and clarify the issue reported,
- Answer how-to questions,
- Escalate tickets not resolvable at the L1 level to the L2 support team,
- Perform other duties as assigned by management,
- Most of our customers are on US, working hours will be from 17:00 to 02:00, Full remote work possibility.
- 2+ years of experience in a support or related position,
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar level qualifications,
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills,
- Strong technical, troubleshooting & analytical skills,
- Provides quick assist to customers who send in questions or report problems,
- Ability to think quickly, communicate positively (even when sharing bad news), work proactively, and readily embrace change,
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interactions,
- Male candidates should have no military obligations or postponed for at least two years,
- Warehouse operation knowledge is a big plus,
- WMS software application experience is a big plus,
- Zendesk or Hubspot experience is a big plus,