Logiwa is a Chicago based B2B SaaS warehouse and inventory management solutions company. Following our most recent investment round in USA, we are creating a larger development team in Turkey. As we are growing rapidly (16% MoM), we are looking for a IT System Administrator who will add value to our team and business. Our development office is located in Istanbul / Pendik / Kurtkoy.
- Configuration and maintenance of Cloud based servers and services on AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- Tracking of MSSQL and NoSQL backup plans.
- Configuration and tracking of Active Directory, DHCP, Firewall and VPN.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical discipline
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in a similar position
- No military obligiation
- Experience working with Enterprise customers
- Advanced level knowledge of Windows Client and Server, SQL Server, Active Directory, IIS, Certificates, Clustering
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including switches, firewalls, and associated network protocols and concepts. (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, FTP, SSH, TELNET, SMTP, )Familiar with multitiered architectures, web integration technologies, authentication mechanisms, cloud technologies (Azure, Amazon, Google Cloud)
- Knowledge on Linux (Ubuntu)
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (including technical writing)
- Kubernetes and Docker knowledge is a plus